Come, Holy Spirit

Replace the tension within us with a holy relaxation. Replace the turbulence within us with a sacred calm. Replace the anxiety within us with a quiet confidence. Replace the fear within us with a strong faith. Replace the bitterness within us with the sweetness of grace. Replace the darkness within us with a gentle light. Replace the coldness within us with a loving warmth. Replace the winter within us with Thy spring. Straighten our crookedness, fill our emptiness, dull the edge of our pride, sharpen our humility, light the fires of our love, quench the flames of lust. Let us see ourselves as Thous seest us, that we may see Thee as Thou hast promised, and be blessed according to Thy word: Blessed are the pure of heart, for the shall see God. (Damien-Dutton Society for Leprosy Aid, Inc. 616 Bedford Ave, Bellmore, NY 11710)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hello, Dahlings!

I promise to get back to blogging more regularly now that my holiday away from Hawaii is over and done with.  I know, right?  Who in the heck goes away from HI for holiday?  Those who live here, I tell you!  Except the "real" locals in HI go to Disneyland or Vegas.  Seriously.  (LOL)  We went to WA, IA, and MN.  Not my ideal holiday, but when you live such vast distances from family, you go see family on your holidays.  It was great, by the way, and, exhausting!  I will be back soon to drive you all bananas with my stories from our adventures soon. 

*I need Teenie to upload pics from her camera and my phone so I can make it a pretty bloggity blog post*

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    It's good to see you back. Glad you enjoyed your time away! My niece just got married and is in Hawaii right now for her honeymoon. She's having a great time and the last time I heard from her they were about to hop on a helicopter to visit another island!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, a helicopter? A smaller plane for this chick. But, good on them and congratulations!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sarah! I hope our weather wasn't too tough on you. It's been terribly hot and humid... so glad your holiday was great!
    Sure enjoyed our trip to Oahu in April. Loved the NEX, and couldn't spend enough money, uh, time! on Hickam.... :-) Seriously, I can hardly wait to go back there. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had forgotten you'd emailed me about your trip before you came this direction. I hope you can make it back this way before too long. I'm glad you had a great time here.

      Delete
  3. I saw your pretty face at Christine's! I'm glad you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind. It was GREAT to meet Kissy! She's just the sweetest and her kids are darling beyond darling!!!! We must meet up one day, too, if you can tolerate a bunch of Hawkeye fans!

      Delete
  4. Glad to see you some on the bloggy land. Miss ya when you take a break.

    Photo-shop any wrinkles of mine...hee hee!!!

    Thanks again for taking the time to stop and see me. You are a sweety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise to try to blog more often than I have in the past. In fact, there's so many pictures from the trip I want to share I decided to make two or three posts on the trip. I'm waiting a few days for folks to read and comment on the Seattle one first.

      Love to have met you! Now, come this direction!!!!

      Delete